dimanche 8 mars 2020

Si Bheag Si Mhor - Celtic Fiddle Tune


Here is a pretty Celtic tune called Si Bheag Si Mhor! I've been told that this tune was one of the first tunes that Turlough O'Carolan wrote. I believe it was originally written for the harp, and it sounds so gorgeous when played on the harp! I think the title means "Little Hill, Big Hill," and I've heard that it was written more in the context of a mythical fairy battle on the two hills.. (??) to me, that sounds really interesting, and if anyone has more information about what the inspiration behind the tune was, please let me know! Since the title of the tune seems to involve hills, I climbed up to the tallest hill I could find that had a pretty outlook to irrigated farmland. Colorado is typically very dry, and it is definitely a rare site to see anything that green around here! I think it is a beautiful tune! I hope you enjoy the video! Thank you for watching!
I think, you asked me something through the violin. and my answer is "Yes I Will" :) anyway your smile is so pure. thanks for your exist. 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire