dimanche 8 mars 2020

Seo Uileo Thoil - Gaelic Lullaby | Katy Adelson



Seo Uileo Thoil - gaelic lullaby _ Katy Adelson
Here is a really pretty Irish air called, "Seo Uileo Thoil." Some people refer to this song as, "Irish Lullaby" or, "Gaelic Lullaby." I'm not really sure if it actually is a lullaby, but I think it sounds peaceful and pretty enough to be one. "TheSession.org" mentions a possible translation could be, "Knowing this grief," with the word "Uileo" meaning grief or mourning. I don't speak Irish, so I really have no idea. :o It's a pretty simple tune that is fun to create little harmonies to! I'd say this could be considered a good tune for beginners to learn. It mainly consists of arpeggios and scales played at a moderate tempo. I wrote out free sheet music with all the melodies and harmonies used in this video here: http://www.katyadelson.com/SeoUileoTh..
I mainly had the two harmonies, but decided to play one version an octave lower to create another variation. I wrote out the octave lower versions to make them easier to learn and play for those who read sheet music. December is coming! I can't believe it! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and November! The year is almost over -- time flies! :o Thank you for watching, and I hope you have a good rest of the week! =) ~ Katy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire